Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What Do All These Women Have In Common?

What do all these women have in common? Okay, besides looking like me, really.


Jennifer Aniston and the many hairstyles of:









That's me, on the right...








Chris Kattan as Kathy Griffin;




Kathy Griffin, as herself:

Woman who claims to be "Vitamin C";

Actual Vitamin C:

Before breast reduction;

After the procedure:

Jagged Little Pill;

No, Thank you, India.

Don't judge me, I found it when I googled Alanis, okay?

Hey....wait a minute! That looks like...me- who put that there?




I know, it doesn't look like me. In fact through modern technological distortion, it appears that I have on a ton of eyeshadow, which is not the case. In fact I'm not wearing any today. Oh well.
Still, curious, huh? Okay, well here's another one, back when I had my Paige Davis flippy 'do last year:

Well, come on, you didn't think I'd put an actual photo of the real me did you? Sorry, Charlie, I'm a little too chicken to for that. Way too many pervs lurking around on the internet.

2 Comments:

At 20 October, 2005, Blogger Bryan Kurz Photography said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 22 October, 2005, Blogger Debbie Cakes said...

Comment removed...like I said, too many sick people out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home