Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Make This YOUR New Year's Resolution:

Okay people, I am proud to say that I have kicked the caffiene. Doing the half-caf and no more headaches. Hooray. Consider that my New Year's resolution taken care of early.

Now, let's talk about all of you folks that get on my last nerve. You know who you are.

You're "IMing" on your little "cell phones" and typing really queer stuff like "CUL8R" and "LOL". You make me sick.

Please kill the person who came up with "LOL".

You know I used to pass notes in highschool, back when we used paper and pencil because, like, it was all we friggin' had. I used to say "j/k" and "cuz" or it's lesser known version "Bcuz", but I wrote out my laughs as "ha ha" or even "tee hee". I know I'm guilty of it. But I was fifteen and I thought it was cute. Well guess what, if you are over the age of twenty-five and still using those cutesy little terms, it's not cute. So there, lameasses.

You think you're so clever.

Oh, and another thing. Very over the lame little cartooned versions that people display as themselves. I don't know why, it just irritates me. Almost everybody has one of those Yu-Gi-Oh little people as their trademark. What's going on here? Get some real pictures, not that I'm one to talk because I still can't figure out how to do it...

SHOOOWEEE. Glad to get that off my chest.

Now Happy New Year, Everbody!!! And remember folks, if you're driving, don't drink. And if you're drinking, don't drive. (Yes, you've heard it before- Beastie Boys: Check Your Head)

1 Comments:

At 30 December, 2005, Blogger micycle tricycle said...

AAAAH! Such a fine post, truer words have never been spoken on all accounts.

I start foaming at the mouth when someone does the LOL thing. It's all over the place on MySpace. Example: Boy, I sure look tired in this pic LOL

For the love of gawd, make it stop. Dude, just do a "haha!" or something, it's only a few extra taps on the keyboard, LOL. Or as I like to say, Land O Lakes.

Happy New Year! May 2006 be the year we all get signed by publishers and wipe our noses with $100 bills.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home