Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Help.

My Dear People,

Okay, once again, I am asking for your help. I don't know how to get this stinking little white line that looks like a lower cased "L" or capital "I" (you decide) off of the top of every post. I'm a bit put out by that thing.

I know one of you out there knows the secret and you know who you are. I implore you to look within yourself and find that good samaritan that lives within a few of us and help me.

Waiting on pins and needles,

Debbiecakes

2 Comments:

At 26 October, 2005, Blogger Phil said...

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to fix that. If it makes you feel better, I've never even noticed it. Maybe you could somehow work into the post. You might havt to start every post with a word that begins with "l" or "I"

Sincerely, Dr. Phil Guffaw

 
At 26 October, 2005, Blogger Debbie Cakes said...

Thanks, Phil, but you're not helping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home