Tuesday, January 31, 2006

All Work & No Play...makes for a very dull blog

SO, yeah. Had quite a weekend over here in the land of snack-cakes. And I'm referring to last weekend.

Since "Jason" the Toyota salesman never answered our email inquiring that maybe he crunch a couple numbers on the Rav4 verses the Highlander, he lost out. So there, "Jason".

And you know what? I actually thought he might be kinda cool. Maybe it was the faux-hawk, maybe it was because he looked like he had just gotten out of highschool, maybe it was because he commented on my purse. He said it was cute. He said, "Hey, cute purse!" Who says that? A girl, maybe. I don't think he was gay, he said he had a son. Well, I mean that could have been fixed, I guess. It could have been a ploy, some little detail he threw in to try and make him seem relatable to us.

Be that as it may, we decided to drive the minivan to Subaru. And a very long story made short, Debbie's got a brand new cab.

And it sure is pretty. Even cute. Maybe even cuter than my purse.

1 Comments:

At 06 February, 2006, Blogger Christine said...

Nice ride!! Granted I haven't seen the purse (and I am a purse lover), but I'd say the new car is aweful cute!!

Don't you just hate the "salesman"! Ugg!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home