Monday, February 06, 2006

Still off the wagon.

Okay, honestly? I never got on it to begin with. I ate way to much crap yesterday(and for about all the other days going back to and before Christmas, but I digress).
It wasn't the Zeppe's pizza, and extra helpings of salad smothered in dressing. It was the Meltaways.

Meltaways are the Devil's brownie. My mom has been whipping those suckers up since I was knee-high to a chocolate chip.

Rich, chocolately, dense brownies covered with buttercream frosting and a layer of hardened semisweet chocolate atop of all of that.

Then she forces me to take the rest home, as if I wasn't bloated enough. I already ate 2, this morning. Then I cut them all up, wrapped them in tinfoil, stuffed it into a Ziploc and shoved the whole thing in the freezer. I was hoping that it would make it almost too much work to make it worth defrosting one and eating it. Or that maybe if I tried to eat one while still frozen, it would chip a tooth and then I'd learn my lesson.

But, noooooooooooooo.

They're even better frozen.

4 Comments:

At 09 February, 2006, Blogger Lucy said...

Of course they are better frozen. Just about anything chocolate is better frozen.

 
At 09 February, 2006, Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh no. Now I'm craving brownies...dammit!

 
At 10 February, 2006, Blogger ....writinginmyhead said...

Okay, so what ever happened to the Jenny Craig job???

 
At 11 February, 2006, Blogger Debbie Cakes said...

Jenny Craig. Well it's such a long story, that it has to be posted in small, easy to digest, chunks.
There will be more to come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home