Saturday, February 11, 2006

Under new management

It's the same manager, just a new look. One template shared by many, I suppose.

I had to change templates. I really didn't feel like this was so much better, but the other one was giving me a headache. I could never get the fonts to be a normal size for all the links and a bunch of other malarchy.

Anyhoo. Hope this looks better. And besides, the bitches over at italk2much had some really big issues with it. I agree the fonts were ultra annoying. But ugly? Oh come on. I couldn't really call the old template "ugly". It was kinda cute, in a sort of Old Navy commercial kinda way. Whatever.

I don't love this template, but it's a lot of work getting all your links and other junk up on a new one, so this one's gonna stay for a while. Until Blogger gets some nicer looking free ones, this is how SmileIfYou'reLying is going to look.

So yeah. That's all that's going on.

Okay, there's a lot more than that going on. And no, I don't want to talk about it right now.

Ah. I'll tell ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home