Thursday, August 03, 2006

Why, hello there new people!

Just wanted to say hello and thanks for stopping by to everyone that came from Janet's blog. Nice to have some fresh blood running through the veins of Blogger via BE's Rent My Blog.

And speaking of renting and renters of blogs, if you haven't done so already, please make sure to stop over at my newest tennant's place GreenTeaRocks. KristinaQ has done quite a bit spiffing up the place and you should check it out. I love the smell of fresh paint in the morning. Another reason to go is she having a contest! Free T-shirts! WooHoo! And I heard she's gonna give away a bunch of points she won at BlogMad....well, you'll just have to go and check it out for yourself.

I'll have a story to tell tomorrow, I'm sure.

5 Comments:

At 03 August, 2006, Blogger Lindsey said...

Renting a blog? Never heard of such...

 
At 03 August, 2006, Blogger Hale McKay said...

Hello. Here by way of your land lord, Janet.

....You have a nice stuff and I gather from what I read through below, you write good and are funny. To me that is a quintessential blogger.

 
At 04 August, 2006, Blogger Janet said...

I'm glad that some of my blogging friends have been here mingling!

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.:)

 
At 04 August, 2006, Blogger David Amulet said...

Does that mean you don't love us oldtimers anymore? (Geez, Janet, thanks a lot for making her longer-time readers into second class citizens! heheheh)

-- david

 
At 05 March, 2022, Blogger easteryamaoka said...

4x8 sheet metal prices near me - iTanium-arts.com
Cheap 3x8 titanium bracelet sheet titanium daith jewelry metal titanium men\'s wedding band prices near me. chi titanium flat iron Prices for 3x8 sheet metal. We've got 2 microtouch trimmer reviews, so check them out here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home