Monday, November 07, 2005

Hello? Is it me you're looking for....

Okay, it's been about a week and, oh, so much has happened. I suppose you want to hear about it, now.

  • I buried a chickadee.
  • I ate too much refined sugar and it has thrown my organic food consuming body into a spin causing me to have night sweats.
  • I have baked a lot of cookies.
  • I have some kind of spasm in my back from raking leaves.
  • I went to the eye doctor.
  • I went to the library.
  • My books finally arrived from eBay.
  • Only one of my handbags sold on eBay, with all the advertising fees verses the profit, I broke even.
  • I carved a pumpkin, it is sitting outside and molding away quite nicely.
  • I gave candy to the 3 trick-or-treaters that showed up and realized that once again I bought too much candy for fear that if I didn't buy enough the trick-or-treaters would turn on me.
  • We drove around to look at houses for sale.
  • I've been watching too many ghost shows and am convinced there is a ghost in our house. Or at least the one that turns on the attic light every once in a while for no reason at all.

1 Comments:

At 07 November, 2005, Blogger micycle tricycle said...

DEB! Great to see you back, you had us all worried sick! Glad to hear your life has been aboot as hi-octane as mine as of late. TOADILLY awesome Lionel Richie reference by the way.. That album cover reminds me of my sister who cranked it non-stop back in the day whilst making french toast for us all up narth. I think she actually went to see Lionel and Tina Turner on that tour too. Lucky ducky. No fair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home