Oh, how nice of you to drop in.....DEBBIE.
I was pleasantly suprised and more than un-deserving to find a load of comments on my malnourished blog. Thanks, really.
I'll have to ask you to excuse the lack of a new post in a while. I'm sure that some of you have thought, "Enough already with the inside-out potato chip bag, get over yourself and pick it up already. Sheesh." I know, it's getting a little old. If that post were a loaf of bread, it would have been sporting something of a doggy sweater made of white fuzzy mold by now.
A quick little ditty to let you know what's been keeping me (if you ever really cared to know, that is. If not, that's okay. I get it. It's not like breaking news that I'd been abducted or something.)
I'll make it a bullet point list. Those are fun to do, right?
- Been house hunting. With a realtor.
- Realtor brought a "Staging Consultant" (hold all giggles please) to my home to assess our place and how we need to make it look presentable enough for showing.
- Went to Trader Joes. On a Sunday. So crowded with hippies and wannabes I vowed to never go again on a Sunday.
- I have nothing against hippies, just the "crowded" part.
- Went to see David Sedaris do a reading in Akron.
- Waited in line for well over two hours to have him sign my book.
- Got home very late, indeed.
- I'm getting to old to stay up past my bedtime.
- I felt hungover the next morning.
- Spent time with Mom and Dad, who took Jack for the night. Hadn't been able to hang out and have bagels in a while. Enjoyed that.
- Went home and crashed on the couch. All night. Over tired and couldn't sleep.
- Feel like poo today.
- Wondered to self this morning; Why is it always a bright sunny day when you feel like crawling into a dark cave to get some sleep?
- I will attempt to finish post about the Sedaris reading and the joys of waiting in a line for 2+hours at eleven o'clock at night.
- Note to Mom:
- I will put up a longer post. I know, the diary entries are short. You want a "real story I can read". In the words of SNL's MiddleAgeMan, "I'm WORKING ON IT."