Tuesday, March 28, 2006

On the Verge of Coughing Up a Lung Laughing...

This latest renter is riot. Mommy on the Verge is my kind of gal. In her spare time she likes to write obscene poetry about Michael Jackson and his fulltime lapse of judgement- Sharpie marker drawings included! Bonus!

If you don't think that's worth going over there, then I don't think I know you anymore. What kind of person would wander around my blog and NOT appreciate that? You people make me sick. But for the rest of you who do stop by, like good little readers, be sure to leave her a comment and tell her that I sent you- running for your life.

Ta Ta for now. AKA:TTFN.

2 Comments:

At 29 March, 2006, Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Have gotten a lot of fun comments! They say if a son does a 'sneeze-fart' that he had to learn it from SOMEONE! I'm just sayin'....

 
At 29 March, 2006, Blogger Debbie Cakes said...

I'm outting the next sneeze-farter and his lesser-known cousin the cough-farter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home