Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Web Has Corners.

My last renter, Julie, has moved out and now we welcome a new tennant who's made herself a little comfy spot over in her corner of the web. It's a personal diary type of blog, and I will say, that I'm still a little confused on what her name is...is it Suzanne, or is it Keadamna? I looked on the "about me" and it didn't totally clear it up for me. But, then again, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. But I do know that she lives in Middletown, Ct., a place where I have quite a bit of family history, including my own contribution of getting married there. Small world.

Anyway, go check out Julie's Life in a Nutshell for one last time and then hop on over to Suzanne/Keadamna's Corner of the Web and give a hello.

2 Comments:

At 02 March, 2006, Blogger DINK said...

HEY THIS IS MAR ONE OF MEL`S FRIENDS ...... YPU ARE FLIPPIN FUNNY, I ADDED YOU TO MY FAVORITES LIST AND READ MOST OF YOUR BLOG ALREADY CEPT YOUR ARCHIVBES!!GREAT SHIT IN HERE..ROTFLMAO

 
At 02 March, 2006, Blogger Amy said...

Cyber hopping now... thanks for the links.
Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home