Monday, February 20, 2006

"I'm pulling out....Watch your boobs."

We have to bid farewell to my last tennant Nonsensical Flounderings. They were such lovely people, I'm gonna stick a link to them on the sidebar so you can visit them anytime.

But now it's time for the newbie to schlep her stuff up to the third floor of the SmileIfYou'reLying complex, and there's no elevator...or cable.

This week we bring you a nice italian girl from Quincy, Mass. You really ought to see what going on with Julie. She sounds like a real trip. And you know what else? She's going on a date with a firefighter, I can't wait to tune in and see what happens next. It's almost better than Desperate Housewives.

Speaking of underweight overpaid actresses, the award for best line goes to Eva Longoria. Gabby drops her hootchiemama-mama off at a hotel to get her out of her hair. Mama steps out of the car with nothing but the clothes on her back and her newly purchased silicone breasts. Before she drives off, Gabriel shouts, "I'm pulling out; watch your boobs."

Well, I thought it was funny.

3 Comments:

At 21 February, 2006, Blogger David Amulet said...

You're not alone--this is a very funny line! I'm not a fan of the show, but writing like that could draw me in.

I'm putting a link to you up on my site!

-- david

 
At 21 February, 2006, Blogger jay lassiter said...

a date with a fireman? should HOT!!!
i wanna hear all about it, especially since in this case, the sixe of the hose *does* matter!

 
At 21 February, 2006, Blogger Brian said...

It was funny. Gloriously funny.

brian
www.regularguycolumn.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home