Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Maybe we need some magic mushrooms...

Last night on HOUSE, the ever cranky doctor had a migraine, like me. Gee, I wonder how many Vicoden he's gonna chow down tonight? But instead, he turned to the streets and dropped some acid, chased that down with some anti-depressants, and then before he could make a smartass remark and piss off everybody, he was hobbling on one leg to save lives.

Hmmph. Well, I don't know anyone (anymore) that I might get some LSD from. So I'm stuck with Codeine. Not bad stuff, but don't take two at once, because last time I threw up. But I remember throwing up and being really cool about it. No nervous pacing beforehand, holding my stomach and trying to psych myself out of hurling. I just calmly walked my green-self over to the toilet and threw up, washed off, and went back to making dinner. Codeine does wonders for your nerves.

Ask your doctor about Codeine. Codeine may not be right for you. You might like it too much and start popping em like a handful of M&Ms, much like actor Hugh Laurie does on HOUSE.


2 Comments:

At 16 February, 2006, Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Loved it! LOL Hope you're feeling better.

 
At 16 February, 2006, Blogger Debbie Cakes said...

Hugh Laurie does have the best American accent (even in Stuart Little!). Didn't even know he was English until I saw him in some other thingy. Most Brits sound a little, um, how to say nicely..."special" when they try to do an American accent. Like Tim Roth in Reservoir Dogs. But I still heart Tim Roth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home