Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Maybe George Jefferson had it right after all.

Before I get started, you should take a moment to check out the free poopex pooper scoopers listed under the Pets section over at the Free Grabber. Charlie was nice enough to and he may be just 6-8 shipping-time-weeks away from picking up dog doo in a virtually mess-free fashion. Grab some free stuff now- including a free Carabou iced coffee. I'll be printing my coupon this Friday, sure nuff.


Me and Margie used to believe that George Jefferson had the right idea. When you walk, you oughtta swing your arms behind you, not to try and look cool like he thought he did with this strut, but to wave off any offensive odors.

As frequent slumber party guests at each other's homes we were familiar with the routine, consume lots of sugar which would inturn create hyper giggling which would often produce the side effect of gas. A side effect that we welcomed. Even little girls have farting matches. But during the daylight hours we would use the George Jefferson walk. Having been exposed to every episode of the Jeffersons that my parents watched, I came up with a theory that GeeYorgy was full of hot smelly air and that he was fanning his heiny to cut the green odor waves off of his person. I really believed this. Especially since Wheezy (that's right) would always throw a limp hand in his direction and make a disgusted expression while turning her face the other way.

Having said all that, I think I've made a pretty good case to back up my theory. And when you happen upon any wind breaking in your future, look to George and wave to others from behind.

4 Comments:

At 08 September, 2006, Blogger Rootietoot said...

I never thought of George that way. You may be right!

Personally, I like to poot only when my kids are around, so I can blame it on them. As boys, they're proud to own it.

 
At 08 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, so girls are human! If only I'd discovered that years and years ago.

 
At 11 September, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE this idea. I'm going to start implementing it TODAY.

 
At 17 September, 2006, Blogger Lindsey said...

You know what...I think you may be right. I never thought of it before but now it all makes sense!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home