Thursday, November 10, 2005

And the winner is...

Micycle Tricycle! Congratualions, Mike. You've helped rid this blog of that really annoying "l" thingy that was hanging out and the top of every post on here. For those of you that don't remember or are new here, there was this little lower cased "l" on top of every post. Somehow, it invited itself on here and wouldn't leave. I don't know who put it there (probably me) or what it wanted (cash), but I can tell you this: I am not done investigating this (yes, i am).

Anyway, let's hear it for Mike, a hero and damned good blogger. If you haven't checked out his blog, then you're a fool, because it is one of the best blogs out there. And I don't know if that's saying a lot, because there's a lot of blogs that suck. In fact about 93.8% really, really stink. And he has link to this blog which makes him extra cool.

2 Comments:

At 11 November, 2005, Blogger micycle tricycle said...

|
Aww gee whiz. No YOU! No, really!

It was nothing. You did get my email with the mailing address and full name of whom to make the check out to, yes?

(note top of this message.. just wanted to throw one in for old time's sake)

 
At 17 November, 2005, Blogger Debbie Cakes said...

I

Thanks for pouring lemon juice into the wound...(see above)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home