Friday, November 11, 2005

Next on my list of things to do...


Not enough to write about lately, so I'll bore you with my next task on the to-do list, which would be so much fun to call the "ta-da!" list.

I shall, right before your very eyes, get rid of the annoying AdSense ads. It's not like it's really making me a lot of money. Not even enough to buy a cup of coffee, not the frothy kind, I'm talking not even enough to buy me a cup from a coffee vending machine in a truck stop in the middle of Pennsylvania.

So much to do, so much to do....

2 Comments:

At 12 November, 2005, Blogger Lady Strathconn said...

It can be called a "Ta-Da" list.

http://www.tadalist.com/

I have several. Along with my allconsuming, 43things, and 43places lists.

 
At 12 November, 2005, Blogger Debbie Cakes said...

Holy Ravioli! It's true, I just looked it up! Ugh, I suppose that means another one of my ingenius ideas has been used by someone else and I'm sure they made quite a profit from it. If these people would just stop reading my mind and stealing my brilliant ideas, then maybe I could keep them to myself, unused, how they were originally intended to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home